Ir al contenido principal

Let's check the verbs

To speak in the past we need to change the form of the verbs
1) For regular verbs (Son todos los que no se encuentran en la lista de irregulares)
we add -ed at the end
Infinitive - Past -   Past Participle
Live  - Lived    - Lived
Appear - Appeared - Appeared
Travel  - Travelled - Travelled
Visit  - Visited  - Visited
Climb  - Climbed  - Climbed
Study  - Studied  - Studied
Work  - Worked  - Worked
Play - Played  - Played
Change - Changed - Changed

2) For  Irregular verbs remember that you have the chart
and memorizing and repeating them (en este link tienen una lista mas completa http://elblogdelingles.blogspot.com/2005/12/list-of-irregular-verbs-lista-de_19.html )


Well I don't like repeating
Instead I like games :)
Click on the link below to start the game

http://www.manythings.org/wbg/verbs_past1-mw.html

So  to talk about past actions, remember the second line of the verbs and don't forget time expressions like
Yesterday
The day before yesterday
Last...day, week, month, year, sunday and so on and so for

But we need to talk about experiences in the past, so we use the present perfect
Now let's check this song

The time of my life

I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you

I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you
con subtitulos en español y con el ritmo que me gusta y tenemos
La version BEP

Como pueden ver resalte un par de lineas de la cancion que los cantantes usan para emfatizar que estan hablando de experiencias que han tenido desde el su nacimiento hasta el dia.
 The main function of Present Perfect is to talk about past experiences in your life.

You don't give the time and their effect is on the present, that is Present perfect.
(Asi que para hablar de experiencias vividas desde el momento que naciste hasta el dia usamos el presente perfecto )
Y como se forma:
Sujeto+ have/has + 3 columna del verbo
Present continuous
life experiences (not important when)
"I have been to New York twice." (in my life so far — until now)
"I've visited the museum four times now"
"I've travelled to Rome by plane"
"I've fallen of the bike many times"


So, Why did I start with Past simple?
Because if you want to give more details of when and where (To be more specific) we use simple past.

For Example I've lived in Tucuman. I went in1999. I went to rock concerts. It was excellent.

Comentarios

Miss Lorena ha dicho que…
Thanks guys for the comments i have sent your teachers the final scores.
Gracias por realizar estos ultimos comentarios chicos me alegro que haya salido bien
Miss Lorena
PD Ya le envie al profe sus notas

Entradas populares de este blog

DESCRIPCION

El motivo de este Blog es permitir a los alumnos del Colegio Amadeo Sirolli utilizar otras herramientas mientras estan en clase mas alla de el traductor y las fotocopias. Espero que tenga un resultado positivo y que puedan compartir sus experiencias en los comentarios

Hablando de experiencias ...

Que tal si postean un par de experiencias en la parte de comentario para que le vaya evaluando la participacion, recuerden la formula I Have + 3 columna del verbo Y bueno las cosas que no han hecho hasta este punto de sus vidas I have not/haven't + 3º columna del verbo Y bueno si se sienten que todavia falta veamos este videito jeje En si este tema musical  ha sido muy explorado desde varios puntos de vista (Religioso , romantico,etc ) y me gustaria que compartan sus opiniones Piensen en el titulo ¿Cual sera la maxima experiencia que el todavia no ha encontrado ?. y vean el video "I still haven't found what I'm looking for- U2"

De ultimo momento para que puedan practicar un poco. = )

This webquest was made to practice a bit more with the present perfect using games and songs hope you check it (Una  webquest para practicar el Present Perfect espero que nos sirva) http://portfolio.educ.kent.edu/boutaharn/webquest2.htm http://www.englishtenseswithcartoons.com/tenses/present_perfect  Y acà tenemos el uso del present perfect explicado con cartoons